Monday, July 30, 2007

I Will Move On

Why am I thinking of him
Thinking love

Why am I missing him
Missing bliss

Why am I feeling hopeless
Feeling lost

Why am I dreaming of him
Dreaming radiance

While I think of him, he has forgotten me
While I miss him, he misses them
While I feel hopeless, his life is great

I will live,
Live without him

I will forget,
Forget about him

I will move on,
Move on with my life
Move on to greater heights
Move on to greener pastures
Move on to bigger dreams
Move on to better thoughts

5 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

I liked the two-beat theme.
And the ending gush ... is it supposed to signify something?

feather said...

yes dear, you will move on.

Prettylyf said...

I hope and pray you the best in moving on

Shaza said...

Bambi, you will move on for sure! Thanks for visiting our joint. Nice blog.

Quillonpaper said...

My first time here and oh, this is sad! Better fortune next time.

 

Growing up with Teacher Parents Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon