Monday, June 29, 2009

Your Words Sting

Mudamuli…Mudamuli! How shall I describe you? Your words are feathers that catch their target by surprise because…they sting!



And you seem to know the quickest formulae to provocation.



Otherwise, are you well? Do tell.



You seem to have a special liking for Eggie these days but let me warn you. He hates surprises. If you want to be his friend, don’t keep making disappearing acts. As for Cucumber, he loves attention. The more you ignore him, the crazier he gets. As for me, I get bored easily and when I do, I move on to the next exciting thing or person. I don't kwelumya. I like to enjoy life to the fullest without any qualms. Especially when it comes to women. Like the gorgeous lady I met last week. She had the perfect manicure and pedicure. We had a good time but Pepper is still the one I want.



By the way, who is this Tamzel? Is she your sister? I found her post about me very amusing. How did she know I loved baking? Hmmm. Maybe I should give her a call one of these days and see what happens. Could you please send me her number?



Lots of it,



Carrot

6 comments:

Carsozy said...

Hi! girl

Robyn.K.Y said...

waking up to this made my morning

Anonymous said...

carrot actually likes baking??????

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Carsozy: Hi! Dude

Robyn: Really, really?

Sibo: Huh?

Serakelz: At least he claims to do so. I am yet to catch him at it though. But again, this is fiction. Thanks for passing by.

Sleek said...

waa...me i believe...no fiction

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Sleek: Do you mean to tell me that you know of a character like Carrot? I'd like to see him.

 

Growing up with Teacher Parents Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon