Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What was Your Favourite Song?

“Good morning, listeners,” Pepper said. “And with The King of Pop being laid to rest today. As a tribute to him, we have a question for you. What is your favourite Michael Jackson song? We’d like to hear from you. The number to call is 2345678 on all networks.”

“My favourite of MJ’s song was Speechless. It sounds so heavenly,” said Charlie, her co-host.

“Mine is Billy Jean because of the moonwalk,” Pepper broke in.

In the background is ‘heal the world’.

“Hello” said someone on the line. “People are dying in Soroti and you are here talking about MJ. Even you Pepper? Your uncle’s wife comes from Soroti but can’t even think of talking about her people?”

“Wait a minute. Listen to me young man and listen well. You have no right to tell me what is right and what is wrong. Before you ask me, what have you done for the people in Soroti? At least for me I haven’t only helped people from Soroti but I have helped people from other places as well,” Pepper retorted.

“Besides, this is the only day we have to talk about MJ. We have the rest of the days to talk about Soroti…Some people don’t know what we go through to prepare for our shows,” Charlie added.

“I am so mad at that caller. Oh! I feel insulted…(takes a deep breath). Let me grab some coffee,” she went on.

“The point of this show is to remember and celebrate MJ’s life, accomplishments and to provide closure for his fans and for those who loved him. If you were not his fan, would you at least allow those of us who were remember him…Besides, MJ was a great entertainer, who achieved extraordinary success and forever changed the face of the music industry…anyway, coming up is ‘beat it.’

"Hello. I loved Michael Jackson but I will never forgive him for losing his sweet smile. Before the surgery MJ had the sweetest smile ever. And eyes too. If I could lay my hands on the doctor responsible for changing his smile…I don’t know what I would do to him. He just completely ruined his lovely face," Mudamuli said.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Rock my world
2. Smooth Criminal
3. Billy Jean
4. Bad


Damn..all his music!

Unknown said...

I took MJ's socks...and gloves...cool

Sibo said...

MJ's rocks....the doc who messed up his face needs hanging!

Emi's said...

The Man had to do what he had to do...I must say his nose did look a little better after

Sibo said...

It is such that our brothers & sisters are dying of hunger....

Mr. B2B said...

1. man in the mirror
2. give in to me
3. will you be there
4. break of dawn
5. dirty diana

the man could sing...
nice post Sam....

Sibo said...

It is a pity....that is what I meant in my previous comment.

Anonymous said...

hey pretty baby with the high heels on...
you give me fever like iv never ever known!
BESTESTESTEST EVER!

Heaven! said...

he had the most beautiful eyes!!!

1. Speechless!(divine)
2. Liberian girl(yay! yay!)
3. The way you make me feel(yay!!!)
4. Heal the world!


@B2B: i haven't heard dirty Diana!

Heaven! said...

@Serakelz: Yay baby!!! yay!!!

Carsozy said...

Samalie don't make me cry over again, right any MJ song I listen to is golden. but none will ever come close to you've been hit by you've been struck by a.....

 

Growing up with Teacher Parents Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon