Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Carrot's Reply

Dear Mudamuli,

I like it when her hair is all out. Girl, is she hot! She was wearing this…ok, let me not bore you but the thing is, I love her…

Yesterday I sat near her but I couldn’t think straight. She is extremely beautiful. I mean, how do you describe someone that is more beautiful than the sunset? You should see this picture I have of her. And I am not saying that because of anything else. I think she is. She has this mystery around her that I find more intriguing than the moon. I want to be with her all the time. I think I can learn a lot from being with her.

I think I love her. More than I would want to admit. I hate the fact that we cannot be together because she’s already seeing someone else. But you never know, one day…

Bye for now,

Carrot
 

Growing up with Teacher Parents Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon