Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Have Lost It

Boy, is he charming! Why am I the only one that sees that? But then, I’ve always liked the weird things and dudes.

My London pics are finally here but I need to reinstall some programme on my computer for me to be able to use the scanner at work. I am praying for my own laptop and digital camera.

Tamzel, I am sorry. I couldn’t post anything for you. It is clear I have completely lost my writing spirit. Carsozy, Sleek, Dare devil and the rest, I wish I could write like you. Cavalier, Princess, Comrade, I miss your posts. Iwaya, glad your deep posts are back. Nev, welcome back. Cheri, I miss you. As for Baz, I know he’ll be back.

Oh and Dennis Matanda. Glad your blog is back too.

And I finally got round to reading Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Mom was surprised I hadn't read it all this while. She also has The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood and The Pirate's Daughter by Robert Girardi which I'll read next.

Annoying, huh? I just can’t think of what to post, you see.

1 comments:

Robyn.K.Y said...

cant wait for those pics

 

Growing up with Teacher Parents Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon