Monday, May 25, 2009

To Carrot, My Dear One

Dear Carrot,

Ever since you told me you liked her, I have never been able to admit that I love her books. I hate it that her writing is always interesting even without her trying. Now that you mention it, I think she is pretty though not in an obvious way.

Boy, I’m so jealous of her!

I am sure any books I write will not be devoured with the same relish I have for yours. Yet are you that interesting? Yes and no. Yes because you always have an independent mind and no because I rarely understand what you are saying.

Would that I found something I would completely dislike about you. But there is none. Your weaknesses seem to make you even more irresistible.

My heart is spilling over with thoughts about you. My brain is jam-packed with nothing but you. Obsession. That is what it is.

Enough for now,

Mudamuli

6 comments:

Princess said...

Ooooooooh.

Is somebody in love? :)

the emrys said...

carrot oh carrot!! but wait, who is carrot??

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Princess & Emrys: This is fiction. There is no Carrot.

Carsozy said...

Muda, am indeed flattered, I feel the same way. dinner at 8?

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Hahaha, Carsozy. You are making it sound like I was jealous of Lulu. But this as I said is fiction. And you are Carsozy not Carrot.

Princess said...

Wait. You mean Carsozy and Lulu are...?
Hmmm. :)

 

Growing up with Teacher Parents Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon