Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Last of Carrot

Dear Carrot,

I wonder what hotness you see in her. She is all bones. Like me. But as I said earlier, she is pretty.

Who wouldn’t love you back? You have the looks, the money and a voice to die for.

Mudamuli


* * *

Dear Mudamuli,

I hope you are well. I know I am. What are you wearing today? I am wearing a white shirt with a red tie and black trousers.

I saw her again yesterday. We talked on phone and then we met over a cup of coffee. I discovered that we both love Jennifer Hudson. In fact, we have a lot in common. Isn’t it sad that we are both seeing other people and yet there is so much chemistry between us? Guess what she told me just before I dropped her off? I’m on cloud nine because of it. She said she thinks I am a fine man and that the woman I will marry will be lucky. She also said she appreciated me.

On Friday I met my ex girlfriend. She had asked me to help her transport some of her things to her new house. She says she still likes me and is wondering what to do about it. Saturday I went out with D.C and it was fun. I can’t go out with Sweetie. She spells trouble.

Oh, oh. I’ve got to end here. D.C just walked in. I’ve got to stop sending you emails or she’ll kill me. She’s very possessive.

Lots of it,

Carrot

6 comments:

Carsozy said...

Am too slow to follow these musings, lemme just take the socks.
Say hi to carrot for me will ya!

the emrys said...

i think i got lost along the way

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Carsozy & Emrys: That is the problem with writing fiction in a hurry. You are bound to contradict yourself and not make sense at all. If Carrot had existed, it would have been easier to understand these posts.

jny23 said...

The carrot trilology. Ive purely reflected.

Otherwise how are yu? How is mum and yo new home?

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Jny: I'm fine. So is Mom. And my cousin. Thanks for asking.

Princess said...

Carrot is not clear, also him. He needs to choose one!

In an aside, Jennifer Hudson is the awesomest ever! :)

 

Growing up with Teacher Parents Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon